- La Grace Campus
2022 Sri Aurobindo Integral Yoga Retreat
Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center will be hosting the 2022 AUM Conference held on June22-June29 at Furman University, Greenville, S.C.
- Events Calendar
- Online Learning
- Research Institute
Institute of Applied Research in Integral Studies
We are engaged in several research projects in Science of Living, Integral Learning Paradigm and Studies of Scriptures.
Sri Aurobindo and The Mother
Living an Integral Life
An Integral Life is a yoga of Earth-transformation. Its aim is not an escape from life or a shunning of worldly existence but a transformative change in our life even while living amidst it.
We believe humanity is at a critical inflection point, as evidenced by individuals across all walks of life and diverse spiritual paths aspiring to a greater consciousness. At La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center, we have chosen to be active participants in this developing new world paradigm.
La Grace Newsletter
The La Grace Newsletter is the best way to stay connected to what’s happening on-campus and on-line at our Center.
Join Our Community
La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center is a non-for-profit foundation that relies on community members to offer their time, effort and expertise to help support our programs and monthly La Grace Newsletter.
Welcome to La Grace
La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to transformational learning and growth of consciousness.
Experience past programs - preview upcoming programs
- Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 pmSaturday, August 20thIndia Day in Greenville, S.C. Peace Center9:00am-10:00pmIndia Association of Greenville is hosting a free INDIA DAY event for all ages with special topic on: Raising Awareness for Mental Health.La Grace Center has been invited to [...]
- Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 amCourse Overview This 12-module course begins on August 25 and ends November 10. Sessions are weekly on Thursdays from 10:00am-11:00am EDT. Course is limited to 10 participants. If more than 10 participants, a second session [...]
- Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 amCourse Overview The course is designed in three parts: 1) Introduction to Shruti Literature and the fundamentals of Vedic Vision 2) On Faculties and Secret Operations of Consciousness; 3) The Philosophical content of the Veda [...]
- Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 amCourse Overview The Vision of Upanishads is regarded as the highest among the greatest philosophical systems in the world. Great German philosopher Schopenhauer wrote: “The Upanishads were my refuge in life and will be my [...]
- Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 amCourse Overview This course is designed for Sanskrit teachers and Philosophers of Language. It is meant to highlight the linguistic paradigm and the use of language for the spiritual experiences by the Vedic Rishis and [...]