- La Grace Campus
2023 Sri Aurobindo Integral Yoga Retreat
La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center will be hosting in Greenville, S.C. its annual Sri Aurobindo Integral Yoga Retreat July 5-9, 2023
2022 Sri Aurobindo Integral Yoga Retreat
Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center will be hosting the 2022 AUM Conference held on June22-June29 at Furman University, Greenville, S.C.
- Events Calendar
- Online Learning
Join us for these upcoming free webinars, study groups and special events livestreamed over Zoom.
Courses and Workshops
Empower your practice with engaging courses and workshops instructed by La Grace Center and our Collaborators.
Browse our collection of webinars, talks, films, audio books, articles and more!
- Research Institute
Institute of Applied Research in Integral Studies
We are engaged in several research projects in Science of Living, Integral Learning Paradigm and Studies of Scriptures.
Sri Aurobindo and The Mother
Living an Integral Life
An Integral Life is a yoga of Earth-transformation. Its aim is not an escape from life or a shunning of worldly existence but a transformative change in our life even while living amidst it.
We believe humanity is at a critical inflection point, as evidenced by individuals across all walks of life and diverse spiritual paths aspiring to a greater consciousness. At La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center, we have chosen to be active participants in this developing new world paradigm.
La Grace Newsletter
The La Grace Newsletter is the best way to stay connected to what’s happening on-campus and on-line at our Center.
Join Our Community
La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center is a non-for-profit foundation that relies on community members to offer their time, effort and expertise to help support our programs and monthly La Grace Newsletter.
This course is for Sanskrit teachers and Indian Philosophers. It highlights the idea of Unity and Integral Structure of Consciousness with regard to the spiritual experiences by the Vedic Rishis and Sri Aurobindo. It introduces the fundamentals of the Vedic Vision in the light Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother.
This course starts January 2 and meets every Monday at 10:00am New York Time for 10 weeks. Each session is 1-hour and recorded and available to participants.
COURSE STARTS January 2, 2023. HOWEVER, YOU MAY REGISTER AT ANY TIME AND RECEIVE PREVIOUS RECORDED SESSIONS.
Offered By: La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center
Hosted By: La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center
Join this course to learn
- the Vedic Vision of Creation and its purpose in the system of Vedic Knowledge and Integral Yoga;
- a deeper understanding of the fundamentals of Indian Philosophy and Religion
- an introductory overview of Sri Aurobindo’s Vedic and Philological Studies
Presentations of the topics and Q&A sessions
Reading recommended materials
Discussing topics among the students in groups
Reflective Quizzes on different topics
Short essays of about 600 words at the end of the course
- Vedic and Philological Studies, VOLUME 14 THE COMPLETE WORKS OF SRI AUROBINDO, Sri Aurobindo Ashram Trust 2016, Published by Sri Aurobindo Ashram Publication Department Printed at Sri Aurobindo Ashram Press, Pondicherry
- The Secret of the Veda, VOLUME 15 THE COMPLETE WORKS OF SRI AUROBINDO, Sri Aurobindo Ashram Trust 1998, Published by Sri Aurobindo Ashram Publication Department Printed at Sri Aurobindo Ashram Press, Pondicherry
- Kena and Other Upanishads, VOLUME 18 THE COMPLETE WORKS OF SRI AUROBINDO, Sri Aurobindo Ashram Trust 2001, Published by Sri Aurobindo Ashram Publication Department Printed at Sri Aurobindo Ashram Press, Pondicherry
- Vedic Vision in the light of Sri Aurobindo, by Vladimir Yatsenko, a research paper, February, 2021
The Vedic Vision: The Double Creation and double process of Evolution.
The Vedic Vision and Triple Transformation in Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother
Vedic Paradigm of Knowledge, the Vedic Godheads and their role in Creation
Vedic Paradigm of Knowledge, the Concept of Sacrifice, the Triple Supermind
Vedic Paradigm of Knowledge, Navagva and Dashagva Rishis, 12 levels of Consciousness
Faculties of Consciousness in the Ancient Vedanta
Samkhya Philosophy: Purusha and Prakriti, Pancha Mahabhutani.
Faculties and Secret Operations of Consciousness in the Ancient Vedanta and Integral Yoga
Faculties and Verities of Consciousness in Integral Yoga, Applications of Adhidaiva Epistemology
A Paradigm Shift from the Vedic to Vedantic and Samkhyaic Systems of Knowledge
Dr. Vladimir Yatsenko is the Director of the Institute for Applied Research in Integral Studies at the Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center. He holds a master’s degree in Linguistics and