- La Grace Campus
2022 Sri Aurobindo Integral Yoga Retreat
Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center will be hosting the 2022 AUM Conference held on June22-June29 at Furman University, Greenville, S.C.
- Events Calendar
- Online Learning
Join us for these upcoming free webinars, study groups and special events livestreamed over Zoom.
Courses and Workshops
Empower your practice with engaging courses and workshops instructed by La Grace Center and our Collaborators.
Browse our collection of webinars, talks, films, audio books, articles and more!
- Research Institute
Institute of Applied Research in Integral Studies
We are engaged in several research projects in Science of Living, Integral Learning Paradigm and Studies of Scriptures.
Sri Aurobindo and The Mother
Living an Integral Life
An Integral Life is a yoga of Earth-transformation. Its aim is not an escape from life or a shunning of worldly existence but a transformative change in our life even while living amidst it.
We believe humanity is at a critical inflection point, as evidenced by individuals across all walks of life and diverse spiritual paths aspiring to a greater consciousness. At La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center, we have chosen to be active participants in this developing new world paradigm.
La Grace Newsletter
The La Grace Newsletter is the best way to stay connected to what’s happening on-campus and on-line at our Center.
Join Our Community
La Grace, Sri Aurobindo Integral Life Center is a non-for-profit foundation that relies on community members to offer their time, effort and expertise to help support our programs and monthly La Grace Newsletter.
Course in the Fundamentals of Sanskrit Language
The Ancient Language of the Vedic Rishis Part one (10 hours):
- Varna-Mala, Alphabeth and the System of simple roots or Sound-Ideas; Basic Etymological system;
- Indra and Brihaspati: Fundamentals of Grammar as mental categories; Philosophy of Language.
- The systems of Yaska and Panini: Nirukta and Vyakarana. The Paradigm-shift from Nouns to Verbs;
- Artha and Vak – Meaning and Sound; Semantic and syntactic approaches of Sphota Theory;
- Fundamentals of Mantric Poetry; Chandas: Gayatri, Anushtubh, Trishtubh, Jagati; Reciting in different styles of Vedic accentuation; Swadhyaya – a spiritual practice.